HELP ! I dont know where will go my money - page 2

Saravanan A:
I added money by mistake and unable to withdraw it. It says I can only withdraw earned points. How to get back my money

Money deposited to MQL5 can’t be withdraw. Its for Buying, Signals Subscriptions and For Creating Jobs etc. Not for withdrawal because its not a broker and it always warn before you proceed

Saravanan A:
I added money by mistake and unable to withdraw it. It says I can only withdraw earned points. How to get back my money

Hi i want to get my money back how to withdraw it

Velly Velly:
Hi i want to get my money back how to withdraw it

Why have you posted the same question that has already been answered in this thread. The thread that you are posting in??!!

Keith Watford:

Why have you posted the same question that has already been answered in this thread. The thread that you are posting in??!!

Sorry for that,Please help me because i want that money back please 

Velly Velly:
Sorry for that,Please help me because i want that money back please 

We can't help you.

Read the topic!

hi i have a problem i cannot see may money on payments or on balance 

Narcis Constantin Roman:

hi i have a problem i cannot see may money on payments or on balance 

Before anybody else adds a post to this topic without reading the topic first!!

MQL5 is not a broker. Money deposited to MQL5 cannot be used to trade.

If you want to deposit money to trade with - Open an account with a broker and deposit money to your account with that broker.

MQL5 accounts and accounts with a broker are not related

so when you deposit money to your broker's account, you will not see it credited to your MQL5 account.

when you deposit money to your MQL5  account, you will not see it credited to your broker's  account for trading.

You can only withdraw earned money from your  MQL5  account.

If you mistakenly deposit money to your MQL5  account and want to withdraw it, NOBODY in the forum can help you. Please don't bother to post here contact the Service Desk.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Any new posts added to this topic with a question that has already been answered will be deleted.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

I cancel hosting after 1 day  but my fund not added my balance and it is 2 account 4 time my balace $120 ate here.  

Md. Azharul Islam:
I cancel hosting after 1 day  but my fund not added my balance and it is 2 account 4 time my balace $120 ate here.  

If you have cancelled after 24 hours, you don't get a refund, you get your remaining MQL5 VPS time credited to your MQL5 account as free minutes for future use.

Reason: