Is there any account of Tradeview that I can not do cross order?

I am looking for the account type of Tradeveiw in which I can not do cross order.

I asked the Tradeview, but I cannot get the answer.

Running EA on backtest of MT5 is OK, but only when I run the EA on the demo trading, I saw multiple orders of the same position before closing the position.

I guess the code is not wrong because I don't see any result of multiple orders of the same position when I backtest it.

I assume it is related to the type of account.

Any advice would be a great help.

If it is about MT5 and if it is related to netting trading account or hedging trading account opened by you with the broker so read the information (go to the link):
Position Accounting System

By ther way, if EA was coded in correct way so you should not have any issue with any type of account (or, at least, you should know about the type of account the EA is working with).

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...
Reason: