Broker Scam or Technical issue?

I have code for somebody on metatrader4, he did give me investor login to live accounts. i have see on the accounts that trades which have been closed are showing in the tradehistory with 0 profit/Loss, but its not correct because lotsize is big and orderclose price is different from order open price. And when you close and restart the metatrader after a while then the tradehistory show this closed trades with correct profit/loss values, but i also see that openprice and close price is changed sometimes or deposit and withdraws are different sometimes deposit are complete disapear from tradehisotory, it looks like the broker can manipulate the tradehistory like he want.

for me it looks like a scam where the broker is change the tradehistory like ha want just to show fake results, because this broker try to find investors for his system.

the man hoe did give me the investor login to this account told me that it is a technical issue that mt4 desktop is showing the trades different then the mt4 mobile app or such simular stoyrs he told me.

Can somebody hoe know exactly how mt4 work tell me what he think about this, can this be a technical error or is this scam from broker?