MT5 activations v.s Windows 10 Updates

Hi Guys,

My MT5 indicator activations have all been used up due to constant Windows 10 updates. I have now rented a VPS but is there any help around getting at least 1 activation for my MT5 indicators? It is weird that activation limits for my MT4 indicators was extended as the Windows 10 updates were applied but not for MT5. 

Does any one have any idea who can help to get at least 1 activation for the MT5 indicators? This is such a rip-off and so frustrating that MQL5 is such a large market/database with no general help line of sort.

Thanks!

Just to be clear I am not asking for an extra activation for my MT4 indicators. I am asking for an extra activation on my MT5 indicators only since I was not given any extra activations for MT5 indicators. 

If you use MQL5 VPS (if it is mql5 VPS) so the activation will not be lost during the migration of your indicator this this VPS.
But this kind of VPS (MQL5 VPS) is mostlty for autotrading sorry.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

khokhar1051:
Just to be clear I am not asking for an extra activation for my MT4 indicators. I am asking for an extra activation on my MT5 indicators only since I was not given any extra activations for MT5 indicators. 

Windows major updates require a new installation of MQL5 purchases and that needs an extra activation, but Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation in such cases.

If these windows updates were a local issue, due to your computer's operating system upgrade or computer format, you are not entitled to such extra activations.

khokhar1051:
If you are talking about extra activations related to the Windows 10 key updates so the MetaQuotes company (MQ) is making/adding those activations, but at the time and for everybody.
You need to wait for the next time when MQ will add the activations for everybody sorry.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Windows major updates require a new installation of MQL5 purchases and that needs an extra activation, but Metaquotes usually credits one extra activation in such cases.

If these windows updates were a local issue, due to your computer's operating system upgrade or computer format, you are not entitled to such extra activations.

I can guarantee you that I did not FORMAT my computers. You can look into my purchases, I was given extra activations for the MT4 indicators but at the same time I was not give extra activations for the MT5 indicators. If the issues was due to me formatting my computer over and over again like a mad man then I would be complaining about activations for both MT4 and MT5. But I am only complaining about MT5 indicators because I was not given a single extra activation for MT5 indicators. 

Sergey Golubev:
If you are talking about extra activations related to the Windows 10 key updates so the MetaQuotes company (MQ) is making/adding those activations, but at the time and for everybody.
You need to wait for the next time when MQ will add the activations for everybody sorry.

Any idea how long this wait going to be?

khokhar1051:

Any idea how long this wait going to be?

I do not know.
We as the moderators are not informed about it.

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know.

Okay thanks, I will not have any hopes for that happening at all since I have already waited for quite some time now. I am running two same indicators on MT4 and MT5, on MT4 for that same indicator my activation limit is at 8 now where for MT5 indicator the activation limit is still at 5. 

This doesn't make sense to me but thanks for the insight. 

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know.

Hey, just had a thought about a possible solution. What if MQL5 cancels one of my activations on any current active device so that I can activate my MT5 indicators on the VPS for good?

khokhar1051:

Hey, just had a thought about a possible solution. What if MQL5 cancels one of my activations on any current active device so that I can activate my MT5 indicators on the VPS for good?

You can write to the service desk for example.
Reason: