EA suddenly not opening orders

Hi,

I am coding an EA and I have generated like 4 versions. I created the last and now none are working.

The EA has been working for 2 weeks and suddenly it does not open trades. Any ideas?

A friend has a copy and it still is working.

YThi MJ: Any ideas?

Something has changed. Look in the logs.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

This is the code for sending orders

if((ActiveBetweenHours)&&((TimeCurrent())>=StrToTime(HourToOpen))&&((TimeCurrent())<StrToTime(HourNotToOpen)))
            if(CountTrades()<1)
               if(OrdersHistoryTotal()<1)
                  if((MA8>MA18)&&(lim2>0||lim21>0||lim20>0)&&(CBA_botcl!=EMPTY_VALUE)&&(CBA_botclS!=EMPTY_VALUE))
                    {
                     int open=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lot(),Ask,Slip,slb,0,CommentBuy,Magic,0,Blue);
                    }
                  else
                     if((MA8<MA18)&&(red2>0||red21>0||red20>0)&&(CBA_topcl!=EMPTY_VALUE)&&(CBA_topclS!=EMPTY_VALUE))
                       {
                        int open=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot(),Bid,Slip,sls,0,CommentSell,Magic,0,Red);
                       }

How can I check if all iCustom Indicators are working?

I have checked the previous ones, where nothing has changed and they do not work

William Roeder:

Something has changed. Look in the logs.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

Hahaha. The Logs show no errors. It works well in Backtest. I can only think the problem are the indicators. 

hmm , perhaps a margin issue or trading hours ? (if no errors) 

Lorentzos Roussos:
hmm , perhaps a margin issue or trading hours ? (if no errors) 

Hours are Unlimited right now. Margin is huge because I am testing. 

How do you reset this ? 

if(OrdersHistoryTotal()<1)

I have set the settings to open straight away and it doesn't upload until the next bar. It is like the EA is focusing on not working when the code is to send an order.

Lorentzos Roussos:

How do you reset this ? 

That is just the first order, then there is a 

if(OrdersHistoryTotal()>0)
               if(CountTrades()<1)

Any Load/Save capacity ? (i guess not) - i will agree with @William Roeder on this one .

Cant tell without the entire code

Here it is with the indicators, all in MQ4, just in case you want to check it. Only 1 indicator is in .ex4, I have not got the .mq4
Files:
Archive.zip  63 kb
Reason: