Failed send request [0] notify.mql5.net:443 failed

Hi,

I can't receive any alert notifications sent to my iPhone Xs Max.  I'm able to receive them on my computer on MT4...not via email (which is a whole other topic)

I'm using MT4 on my Mac installed from AxiTrader.  I'm getting this same error message when I press the "Test" button and check my Journal tab.

>> Failed send request [0] notify.mql5.net:443 failed. <<

This is my MT4 build: Version 4.00 build 1280 24 July 2020

My Mac is Late 2017 iMac running 10.12.6. (primarily haven't up dated so I can run older apps the are 32bit, which you can't do with the late OS X update) 

Thanks for all your help!

Mine is doing the same thing. Did you find a fix for it?

MeStocks2020:

Mine is doing the same thing. Did you find a fix for it?

I finally got it to work but not the way I wanted it to.

Here are my two options that I did and they both work and are working...

1. Being an admitted "apple-fanboy" I humbled myself and bought a cheap new $250 pc on Amazon and sure shooting, I'm getting the alerts to my iPhone (still loathe pc, though)

2. I'm renting a VPS which is pretty awesome.  I can connect via my iMac and it makes me think that I'm still using my Mac.  If you don't know much about VPS, Virtual Private Server,

it's basically what iCloud.com is and al of google apps.  Once you rent a VPS, you can give access to a virtual windows machine which you install MT4/5 and you're good to go.  And it works

like a charm.  You can use any type of computer to access the VPS.

Good Luck!

dpulphus You can use any type of computer to access the VPS.

Just for clarity, he is not using MetaQuotes VPS.

i am getting the same error too. suddenly its not working.. and i didnt change anything. anyone pls help.

Same happening to me from last week. It was working fine before for months.

Afsal Meerankutty:
Same happening to me from last week. It was working fine before for months.

me the same. The notification have worked fine before, more than 6 months, and suddenly the problem occurs. I'm using a renting VPS (not from metaquotes).
Is there anyone have a way to make it work? i have been searching around solution for weeks.

dpulphus.dll:

Hai,

Saya tidak dapat menerima pemberitahuan peringatan apa pun yang dikirim ke iPhone Xs Max saya. Saya dapat menerimanya di komputer saya di MT4 ... bukan melalui email (yang merupakan topik lain)

Saya menggunakan MT4 di Mac saya yang diinstal dari AxiTrader. Saya mendapatkan pesan kesalahan yang sama ketika saya menekan tombol "Test" dan memeriksa tab Jurnal saya.

>> Gagal mengirim permintaan [0] notify.mql5.net:443 gagal. <<

Ini adalah MT4 build saya: Versi 4.00 build 1280 24 Juli 2020

Mac saya adalah iMac Akhir 2017 yang menjalankan 10.12.6. (terutama belum diperbarui sehingga saya dapat menjalankan aplikasi lama yang 32bit, yang tidak dapat Anda lakukan dengan pembaruan OS X yang terlambat) 

Now the MT4 must log in to MQL5.com, on the Tools Options Community menu.

So if you haven't registered in mql5,

So now MT4 can't send push notifications.

I also happen the same problem 2021.03.25 22:16:30.205    Notifications: failed send request [0] notify.mql5.net:443 failed

So notification don't sound on my android . What happen to mt4 notification now ? anyone could help with this problem

Did anyone got an answer? please assit.

I am having the same issue
Reason: