Send notification

Hello,

I've created a service in MT which performs good. It also sends notifications if needed. Sometimes the notifications aren't send to my cell phone. Is there a limit on the maximum number of messages?

Kind regards,

Wotikar

Wotikar :

Hello,

I've created a service in MT which performs good. It also sends notifications if needed. Sometimes the notifications aren't send to my cell phone. Is there a limit on the maximum number of messages?

Kind regards,

Wotikar

There is. For SPAM, your messages are banned.

Ok, and how long does this last?
Wotikar :
Ok, and how long does this last?

Everything is in your hands: sit in the block (not you, but your channel of push messages) and find out everything.

Vladimir Karputov:

Everything is in your hands: sit in the block (not you, but your channel of push messages) and find out everything.

I really dont know what you mean, sorry. Could you be a bit more specific?
Wotikar :
I really dont know what you mean, sorry. Could you be a bit more specific?

Good: when you are allowed to send Push messages, you will suddenly find out about it. But you will never know it before.

This is a good defense against those who send SPAM.