Running multiple EA’s

Hi there, I wanted to ask about what potential downsides there could be to running multiple, different EA’s on one trading account. I’m looking to diversify my trading and would like to know about the possible risks or benefits. If anyone could help me out or has any previous experience with this, I would highly appreciate any sort of help!

Dan:

Hi there, I wanted to ask about what potential downsides there could be to running multiple, different EA’s on one trading account. I’m looking to diversify my trading and would like to know about the possible risks or benefits. If anyone could help me out or has any previous experience with this, I would highly appreciate any sort of help!

You might run out of margin as number of trades will increase. Otherwise, they are just fine! If you have large account and use low leverage, then it might even benefit to diversify. Just make sure magic number is different for all EAs.

iammisa:

You might run out of margin as number of trades will increase. Otherwise, they are just fine! If you have large account and use low leverage, then it might even benefit to diversify. Just make sure magic number is different for all EAs.

Got it, thanks for your help!

Reason: