There is a currency that cannot be the same as the ea program, request a reply

Now my problem is that I have used ea to trade, but there is a loan currency that cannot be traded. The programmer told me that it might be a mql5 problem.

daxusd

taz kin:

Now my problem is that I have used ea to trade, but there is a loan currency that cannot be traded. The programmer told me that it might be a mql5 problem.

daxusd

It should be problem with the coding of the EA.
You can ask the programmer to improve EA.

------------

Use translation feature located on the every post of the forum (to read the posts and to write the text for the post):
https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/13383

MQL5.com论坛信息多语言的自动翻译
MQL5.com论坛信息多语言的自动翻译
  • www.mql5.com
一般: MQL5.com论坛信息多语言的自动翻译

Sergey Golubev :

There should be a problem with the EA coding. You can ask the programmer to improve the EA.

------------

Use the translation function located on each post in the forum (read post and write post text): https : //www.mql5.com/zh/forum/13383

No other reason

taz kin:
No other reason

There are two possible reasons:

• your programmer coded this EA with error (and you should ask the coder to fix it), and it is the problem of your programmer, or
  • the broker disabled this symbol for trading so you can look at the specification of the symbol (and it is your problem because you must know what you can trade and what you can not trade accordsing to the broker's specification for this symbol).

By the way, your programmer should know about it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can't place new order MT 5

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.08 17:41

Well... I want to place an order in Metatrader ...

1. I should check - did I connect Metatrader to my trading account? seems - yes:

2. Did I connect Metatrader to internet? yes, I did -

3. I want to open an order on EUR/USD, does this pair exist on my account? Yes:

4. Check the specification for this pair/symbol and minimum lot size: does this broker allow me to trade it with 0.01 lot sdize? Yes, I can trade this pair by openning 0.01 as a minimum lot size:

5. After that - New Order (F9), and open sell or buy trade (or pending order for example).

Reason: