No reply from service desk since more than a week. They have been ignoring my messages since ever.

I wanted to change my user name and as mql provides no option for it, so i created a new account.

They banned my new account on charges of duplicate account.

So i contacted them asking them explaining why i did it and that my current account is useless with its username so delete any one of the account and let me have the other with my preferred username.

They replied saying issue solved and deleted my new account with preferred user name and have not been replying ever since.

I just needed an account with preferred username even if it costs my current account.

Worst management service of any website ever.

pls suggest if i can do any thing else to help myself and get in touch with managers here.

saurabh0iz:

I wanted to change my user name and as mql provides no option for it, so i created a new account.

They banned my new account on charges of duplicate account.

So i contacted them asking them explaining why i did it and that my current account is useless with its username so delete any one of the account and let me have the other with my preferred username.

They replied saying issue solved and deleted my new account with preferred user name and have not been replying ever since.

I just needed an account with preferred username even if it costs my current account.

Worst management service of any website ever.

pls suggest if i can do any thing else to help myself and get in touch with managers here.

Service Desk's reply time is usually more than a week, so please be patient.

@Eleni Anna Branou    sure...last reply was on 27th july....lets see how long it goes.

I'll keep you and others who have faith, updated on this issue.

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
          I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Really Bad Service

saurabh0iz:

Really Bad Service

The service desk staff are the developes of Metatrader.

And they are estimating their own priority to reply for the ticket.

Same problems with me . 
I want to change my seller username
Bcz my name and surname both are in first name
And when i try to withdraw amount..then they rejected..may be for username
Reason: