I bought a indicator and its not popping up on my mt4 purchased

I bought a indicator and i logged into the community, and its not popping up on my mt4 purchased options.

Why?

Trey Clay:

I bought a indicator and i logged into the community, and its not popping up on my mt4 purchased options.

Why?

Look at the journal/logs, it should be written something there.
Besides, you can search indicator in Metatrader: type the name of the indicator on the top right corner of Metatrader.

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Trey Clay:

Why?

Log into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your: trayclay username and not your email or name.

Its strange that you've used an A in your username and an E in your visible name (tray instead of trey).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Log into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, with your: trayclay username and not your email or name.

Its strange that you've used an A in your username and an E in your visible name (tray instead of trey).

its still blank and i made my email at a young age

Trey Clay:
its still blank and i made my email at a young age
Look at the journal to check about what was written there (it should be written something in case of any error).
Besides, check Internet Explorer (IE) to be installed on computer as a latest version (I had similar issue and everything was fixed when I re-installed IE to the version 11).

Hi 
I bought an Indicator from a laptop however I am using a desktop at the moment (MT4). Can anyone advise me as to howI can apply the indicator on the desktop please.

Many thanks

aman001 #:

Hi 
I bought an Indicator from a laptop however I am using a desktop at the moment (MT4). Can anyone advise me as to howI can apply the indicator on the desktop please.

Many thanks

Login into your MQL5 account in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your aman001 login and you will find your purchased indicator in the Market tab, down in the Terminal window, under the Purchased option.

Thank you very much, issue solved.

Reason: