help,when I copy ea from pc to vps,vps log says an error cannot load custom indicator '*****' [4802],can someone tell me how to fix it,thanks very much.

help,when I  copy ea from pc to vps,vps log says an error cannot load custom indicator '*****' [4802],can someone tell me how to fix it,thanks very much.

robyisback:
help,when I  copy ea from pc to vps,vps log says an error cannot load custom indicator '*****' [4802],can someone tell me how to fix it,thanks very much.

You should load this custom indicator on your chart, along with your EA and migrate both on your MQL5 VPS.

robyisback:

Please provide me with a picture, I can't understand your issue.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You should load this custom indicator on your chart, along with your EA and migrate both on your MQL5 VPS.

I did,but shows error.

zaid4forex:

Please provide me with a picture, I can't understand your issue.

thanks,bro

robyisback:

thanks,bro

Eleni Anna Branou:

I did,but shows error 4802.

robyisback:

I did,but shows error 4802.

Then there is a problem with your custom indicator.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then there is a problem with your custom indicator.

but 0 errors.0 warnings,this indicator.

Reason: