Strategy tester Money manager problem (Not enough money)

I am struggling to understand why all of a sudden my strategy tester wont run on the particular settings i am using. I am getting the error "not enough money" however my leverage is 1:500 and to open 1 lot it requires £200. on a 500GBP account i should be able to open 2 lots at a time leaving 100GBP margin. On a £10000 GBP account in tester it fails to run on a money management setting of Balance per 100 = .25 Lots, does anyone know why suddenly this is a problem? 

Just to confirm i have run tests previously with these settings and a test work well, but i can not replicate. Its as if the MT4 platform thinks my leverage is something other than 1:500 

Jordan637:

I am struggling to understand why all of a sudden my strategy tester wont run on the particular settings i am using. I am getting the error "not enough money" however my leverage is 1:500 and to open 1 lot it requires £200. on a 500GBP account i should be able to open 2 lots at a time leaving 100GBP margin. On a £10000 GBP account in tester it fails to run on a money management setting of Balance per 100 = .25 Lots, does anyone know why suddenly this is a problem? 

Just to confirm i have run tests previously with these settings and a test work well, but i can not replicate. Its as if the MT4 platform thinks my leverage is something other than 1:500 

Hmm, weird. Did you maybe try running your code with a minimal, e.g. 0.01 lot size? Does it give the same error? 

Levente Csibi:

Hmm, weird. Did you maybe try running your code with a minimal, e.g. 0.01 lot size? Does it give the same error? 

Hi Levente, yes it runs when i change the lot size down to balance 100 = .10 

Reason: