Signals disconnected due broker server name change

Hi guys

Just logged on to my VPS and noticed all of my signals had been disconnected and don't show valid subscriptions. For some reason, my broker changed their server names over this weekend (IC Markets) so the signals database doesn't recognize that I've already paid for subscriptions.

I've messaged the Service Desk, hoping they get back to me before the market opens. Anyone have any other ideas how to fix this?? Could be a very expensive week for me!

If you're also with IC Markets and have signals I strongly suggest that you check your VPS.....

Cheers
Filter

Filter:
Ciao ragazzi

Appena effettuato il login al mio VPS e ho notato tutti i miei segnali erano stati scollegati e non mostrano sottoscrizioni valide. Per qualche ragione, il mio broker hanno cambiato i nomi dei server durante questo fine settimana (Markets IC) in modo che il database di segnali non riconosce che ho già pagato per le sottoscrizioni.

Ho messaged il Service Desk, sperando che tornare a me prima dell'apertura dei mercati. Qualcuno ha altre idee su come risolvere questo problema? Potrebbe essere una settimana molto costoso per me!

Se sei anche con i mercati IC ed avere segnali suggerisco vivamente di controllare il vostro VPS .....

Cin cin
Filtro
Anche per me lo stesso, non è possibile cambiare le coordinate della piattaforma a parte il numero conto che quello resta?? E' solo cambiato il nome server da live2 a live02.

zerolimits:
Even the same to me, it is not possible to change the coordinates of the platform apart from the fact that that number is? It 's just changed the name server from live2 to live02.
Service Desk is aware of the problem and are changing the ICMarkets server names back to Live2 etc. The Live3 server is back to normal but Live2 is still not working. I have advised Service Desk again

Thank you Filter!

I have advised Service Desk also.

You're welcome Zerolimits. Just got another message from Service Desk, they're looking into Live2 now

OK, got response from Service Desk and looks like Live2 is fixed. The name has been changed to Live02 but if you reconnect it should work
Reason: