EA idea using fractals

EXPERT ADVISOR IDEA USING FRACTALS

This idea i a very simple idea which needs someone who understands coding EA's to a degree. 

The EA Uses Fractals and thats it. The Only Difference is that it doesnt trade tops and bottoms but trades every candle after the Fractal has painted. 

Example. Price is forming a low, closes and the next candle pushes up, closes, then the fractal appears. 

The EA Opens a Buy after the fractal has appeard for only one candle. Then closes the trade.

Stop los is also set blow previous candle low.

If you can create this simple EA, i would really appreciate it and be sure to donate to you 50% of the profits made on a $1000 acount if the EA works, If not, then i guess i took a loss. 

I'll share account details and all for the guy who creates it. 

I am not a coder but a trader and i dont know where to start, every Fractal trading EA either trades Tops and Bottoms using Pending orders or trades breakouts. 

I am talking about an EA that trades after a Fractal apperas. 

#ThankYouInAdvance 

If someone creates this EA for you (and to all of us) and post EA on this thread so it is fine.
If not so you may consider to use Freelance service.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, we want to automate our trading strategy. Goal: combine signals from three EAs. Process signals on window app and send to EA4 for TRADING. Idea: receive signals from 3 EAs (somehow? some way?) , store signals (somewhere?), having a window application to match signal B/S (somehow?) then send to EA MT5 (somehow?) for openning NEW ORDERS...

IG Uniiverse:

EXPERT ADVISOR IDEA USING FRACTALS

This idea i a very simple idea which needs someone who understands coding EA's to a degree. 

The EA Uses Fractals and thats it. The Only Difference is that it doesnt trade tops and bottoms but trades every candle after the Fractal has painted. 

Example. Price is forming a low, closes and the next candle pushes up, closes, then the fractal appears. 

The EA Opens a Buy after the fractal has appeard for only one candle. Then closes the trade.

Stop los is also set blow previous candle low.

If you can create this simple EA, i would really appreciate it and be sure to donate to you 50% of the profits made on a $1000 acount if the EA works, If not, then i guess i took a loss. 

I'll share account details and all for the guy who creates it. 

I am not a coder but a trader and i dont know where to start, every Fractal trading EA either trades Tops and Bottoms using Pending orders or trades breakouts. 

I am talking about an EA that trades after a Fractal apperas. 

#ThankYouInAdvance 

you're using Fractals wrong