How to get the total loss and total profit of trades in Mql5

Hi guys.

So ive been trying to get the total loss/profits of my executed trade and i don't even know how to go about it. 

I thought i could modify this code. I got it from the mql5 codebase but it only gives the total loss/profit for pips. 

I need the total loss/pips in dollars. 
Files:

Clinton Okechwuku :
Hi guys.

So ive been trying to get the total loss/profits of my executed trade and i don't even know how to go about it. 

I thought i could modify this code. I got it from the mql5 codebase but it only gives the total loss/profit for pips. 

I need the total loss/pips in dollars. 

You are probably confused in terms. Do this: show a screenshot of the terminal and indicate what you need.

A million could be an option :)

For example (type of account: netting or hedge). Second: you definitely do not confuse the word "deal" and the word "position"?

In general, first a screenshot from the terminal - then ask your question.

Vladimir Karputov:

You are probably confused in terms. Do this: show a screenshot of the terminal and indicate what you need.

A million could be an option :)

For example (type of account: netting or hedge). Second: you definitely do not confuse the word "deal" and the word "position"?

In general, first a screenshot from the terminal - then ask your question.

Hi, sorry for the late reply. 

The account type is a hedge type.

As for the screenshot i don't know where to start hense my question in this forum. 

The thing is i just want a script to tell the loss/profit of each closed trade.l as reflected by the account balance.

I.e i have $1000 in my acct balance, i loose $3, the acct balace adjust to - 3 and vice versa if i gain $3. I need it to reflect at the close of each trade/deal.

I really hope that you get the idea and can help me. 

Thank you. 🙏😊

Reason: