Purchase EA

I have asked this question a number of times but I think the responder only read the subject line, and then gave me a general answer that was quite wrong.  I hope today you are able to answer me correctly.  QUESTION: Am I able to purchase the same EA: "MAPSARSizeOptimized" that is default mounted to your MT5 demo?  I want to mount it to my MT4 live platform, if I am able.  I have searched the market attached to your website, but have been unable to find it.  I would think you to be far more able to find it, and also give me advise.

Thank you so much.

0110Frogo

0110Frogo:

I have asked this question a number of times but I think the responder only read the subject line, and then gave me a general answer that was quite wrong.  I hope today you are able to answer me correctly.  QUESTION: Am I able to purchase the same EA: "MAPSARSizeOptimized" that is default mounted to your MT5 demo?  I want to mount it to my MT4 live platform, if I am able.  I have searched the market attached to your website, but have been unable to find it.  I would think you to be far more able to find it, and also give me advise.

Thank you so much.

0110Frogo

If you purchase an EA in the MT5 market ... you can use it only in MT5 platform ... And vice versa with an EA purchased in the MT4 market can only be used on MT4 platform.

Or I may have misunderstood what you are trying to do ...

Thank you so much for your answer.  I am sure I must not be explaining myself properly, because I keep getting wrong answers.  QUESTION: Am I able to purchase a robot the same as "MAPSARSizeOptimized" for MT4?  It is a default free program on MT5, but I want to purchase or acquire it for MT4.  I like MT5 very much, but all the company's with whom I have accounts do not support MT5.

Thank you.

Jim Cowdery

is it default for MT5?
I have MT5 installed but I do not have MAPSARSizeOptimized program ...

Besides, who should reply to your question?

• We are the users of the forum, and 
  • MetaQuotes company/developers are in the service desk (they are not here on the forum).
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading Forex, Stocks and Futures! Rich trading functionality, technical and fundamental market analysis, copy trading and automated trading are all exciting features that you can access for free right now! MetaTrader 5 offers a wide variety of functions for the modern forex and exchange market trader: Full set...

0110Frogo:

QUESTION: Am I able to purchase a robot the same as "MAPSARSizeOptimized" for MT4? 

If there's no version coded for MT4, then the answer is NO ...

Alternatively find a way to get it re-written or converted to MT4
Reason: