Problem synchronizing Arrow

Please, I want to synchronise arrows between two charts. Am copying the details from one chart and creating the object on the other chart. The problem is
OBJ_ARROW_UP, OBJ_ARROW_DOWN
//--- and the likes of the above, with the exception of OBJ_ARROW 

is created, but does not change with a change of 

OBJPROP_TYPE & OBJPROP_ARROWCODE
//--- Values are changing, but the object drawn on the chart is not changing

If the previous object drawn on the second chart is manually deleted, it creates the new ARROW type. I felt maybe it is a result of the name, but if 

//--- if the object is first created as 
OBJ_ARROW 

is created first, then a change of the 

Arrow type & Arrow code 
//--- in the property tab

Causes a changed in the second chart, then such object can be changed to any of the arrows type in the settings tab and the change would be seen in the second chart, same name and properties etc

Please, the ARROW objects created, that are different (e.g OBJ_ARROW_STOP) are not synchronizing automatically (when "Arrow type" changed to something else e.g "Thumbs Down"), the object seen in the 2nd remains (OBJ_ARROW_STOP), I would have to delete manually in the second chart, for the arrow to change (Thumbs down)

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.