Password for Indicator in MT4 running Native on Mac OS

hi I have an issue where I am running MT4 native on mac, which appears to work fine.

However I have set up 2 indicators in my MQ4 Folder and under Inidcators copied the indicators into this folder.

When I double click the indicators within MT4 I enter the password for the indicator but when I click ok the chart remains the same, but the indicator should change the chart.

There is also no chart format change when I drag the indicator over the chart, it simpy opens the indicator again for my to enter the password.

i have DLL set to on.

Also see please screen shot - the Indicators, (I have shown in the Blue Square), have a small grey dot on the bottom right of the folder for the indicators, when all the other default indicators do not, perhaps this is indicating something wrong with the indicator ? would you know what this may mean ?

Many thanks

Tim

If indicator required password so it is commercial indicator downloaded from the other website (not from this mql5 website).
So, you can ask the seller for advice concerning this indicator.

They have told me that I need to run on PC or emulated environment on the mac, such a shame as MT4 clearly does run native on Mac, so it must be how their indicator is written I guess. Ok thanks
Sergey Golubev:
If indicator required password so it is commercial indicator downloaded from the other website (not from this mql5 website).
So, you can ask the seller for advice concerning this indicator.
Reason: