application rejection?

I was regegistered as seller but my application got rejected. what could be the reason ?

Iranna Ajjampur:
I was regegistered as seller but my application got rejected. what could be the reason ?

Check the message you got in your seller page, its all there.

We can't help you becoming a seller here.

This is the reply I got from them ""

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding."'  What next?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check the message you got in your seller page, its all there.

We can't help you becoming a seller here.

Iranna Ajjampur:
This is the reply I got from them ""

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding."'  What next?

You may contact the Service Desk and ask for advice.

Dear Support,

My application as a seller was rejected but I was not told why. I would like to reapply and do all needed verifications. Kindly enable the application. 

Here is the message I got:-

Your application has been rejected

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

Olori Irene: My application as a seller was rejected but I was not told why. I would like to reapply and do all needed verifications. Kindly enable the application.

Your application has been rejected. Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons. Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically. We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

You have been permanently rejected! You will never be able to apply for seller status, ever!

We are just users like you and can do nothing. Only the Service Desk can overturn the decision, but I doubt they will do anything.

Reason: