seller registration problem - page 2

Yes, I will do that, but here I cannot send my documents, right,

Elizandra de Souza:
Yes, I will do that, but here I cannot send my documents, right,

Correct.

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Can someone who as resolve it tell us what to do.

Regards

Elhadji Ndieguene:

Hello,

I have the same issue.

Can someone who as resolve it tell us what to do.

Regards

I found some reply of admin -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Write and earn money in MQL5

Rashid Umarov , 2019.03.01 14:46

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

now how to make seller account ?

FX- Shagor #:
Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the required data, but the Verified User status could not be granted to you for security and service transparency reasons.

Please do not create a new account for a repeated application. All checks are performed automatically.

We do not provide specific reasons for the rejection. Thank you for understanding.

now how to make seller account ?

Hello, any solution here ?

lours1 #: Hello, any solution here ?

Only the service desk can help you! Contact them directly — Contacts and requests

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
Reason: