Problem with VPS - [...] EA

Hello,

I am testing  [...]  and use MQL5 VPS , but it problably   vps does't work  properly, do you have any problems with VPS and EA's based on  multicurrency strategy  ?

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

No, but if the EA uses objects, it fails because there is no visual chart on the VPS. Try running it in the tester.

ForexISSimple:

Hello,

I am testing  [...]  and use MQL5 VPS , but it problably   vps does't work  properly, do you have any problems with VPS and EA's based on  multicurrency strategy  ?

MQL5 VPS works for the EAs for trading.
It does not work if EA is using (or trying to use) dll.

You can open the chart and attach EA to the chart, after that - synchronize this environment.
And check logs (VPS journal) for possible errors.

Sergey Golubev:
MQL5 VPS works for the EAs for trading.
It does not work if EA is using (or trying to use) dll.

You can open the chart and attach EA to the chart, after that - synchronize this environment.
And check logs (VPS journal) for possible errors.
How to check whether EA use dll ?
Files:
jarvus.png  228 kb

ForexISSimple:
How to check whether EA use dll ?
You can check the logs/journal about what was synchronized/migrated, about EA (it was synchronize with problems or not), and so on.
read post
VPS Help
VPS Help
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I have a VPS through MT4 and I'm not sure if I've set it up correctly...
Reason: