Looking for indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
joe
joe  

I've been looking for an indicator I had a while ago on MT4 that shows multiple timeframe stochastic. I need a MT5 version of it.

Ibrahim Abdulateef
Ibrahim Abdulateef  

Hello, Good Day Sir

I am Lateef Ibrahim by name. I am using MT5 PC and i couldn't find Market section on the Menu below the Chart window. Kindly help me to solve the issues.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Ibrahim Abdulateef:

Hello, Good Day Sir

I am Lateef Ibrahim by name. I am using MT5 PC and i couldn't find Market section on the Menu below the Chart window. Kindly help me to solve the issues.

Update/reinstall Internet Explorer on your computer to the latest possible version (I am having version 11 for example).
Nnamdi Chikezie
Nnamdi Chikezie  
have been using Forex Profit Monster mt4 indicators since 2013. However, on 1st of July 2020 my meta trader prompted that the trail version has expired and I should email support@forexprofitmonster.com for right of ownership which I did but the mail never delivered because the domain name has expired. I have looked for the contact of the creator of the indicator one Jim but no lock yet.

My trading system depends on the FPM Fast Trend.ex4 and FPM Fast Trend Intraday.ex4 indicators. See attached

Can anyone help me to get these indicators working
To add comments, please log in or register