mt5 forgets everything after a PC restarts

after pc restarts due to electricity mt5 forgets everything about template and EA . i even have to download and install EA again. i had saved this template many times in paste few days so its weired why mt5 forgets it! i hope this problem solved.

P:
after pc restarts due to electricity mt5 forgets everything about template and EA . i even have to download and install EA again. i had saved this template many times in paste few days so its weired why mt5 forgets it! i hope this problem solved.

go to files-profiles-save as-default from your mt5 terminal

Applying a template, changes a chart's settings. Once changed, the template is irrevalent.

Saving a template is irrevalent, it doesn't do anything but create a file (the template.)

You do have Tools → Options (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup checked? (Or the MT5 equivalent.)

William Roeder:

Applying a template, changes a chart's settings. Once changed, the template is irrevalent.

Saving a template is irrevalent, it doesn't do anything but create a file (the template.)

You do have Tools → Options (control+O) → Server → Keep personal settings at startup checked? (Or the MT5 equivalent.)

yes its checked.

yes template is a file but i saved my settings to this file! but data i saved to it lost!

Ahmet Metin Yilmaz:

go to files-profiles-save as-default from your mt5 terminal

thanks i will do that.

P: yes template is a file but i saved my settings to this file! but data i saved to it lost!

The data you saved is not lost. It is in the template file. What part of "it doesn't do anything" was unclear?

P: after pc restarts due to electricity mt5 forgets everything about template and EA 
The power died and so did your machine. Nothing could be written, so of course, everything was lost. Set up what you want, then shutdown the terminal so it saves your changes. Wait at least 15 seconds, then restart it.

William Roeder:

The data you saved is not lost. It is in the template file. What part of "it doesn't do anything" was unclear?

if it is in my template file then why when i apply it on my chart its completely different than what i saved?!!

example: i have a plain chart and i add a rsi indi to it and i save it as default template. now pc is shutdown i launch mt5, apply the default template, but there is no rsi!