Sound alerts are not all coming trough

Good morning all,

I have some indicators that generate an alert at the close of a bar, they generate a symbol on the chart and they generate an alert in the alertbox.

The indicators work fine, except for the alert in the alertbox, some do appear and some don't. I have 10 charts active and they are not all in the same TF.

Does anyone recognize this problem or has anyone an idea how to solve it if possible?

Best regards,

Robert

ReactoFX:

Good morning all,

I have some indicators that generate an alert at the close of a bar, they generate a symbol on the chart and they generate an alert in the alertbox.

The indicators work fine, except for the alert in the alertbox, some do appear and some don't. I have 10 charts active and they are not all in the same TF.

Does anyone recognize this problem or has anyone an idea how to solve it if possible?

Best regards,

Robert

Hi,

Can you show the code ?

Sure Stanislav see the attached file, this is one of them, but code of the others is the same with regard to the generation of the alerts, only the conditions differ.

ReactoFX: I have 10 charts active and they are not all in the same TF.
      double Open1   = iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_M5,i+1);
      double Close1  = iClose(NULL,PERIOD_M5,i+1);

Your indicator is hard coded for the M5 but uses current chart TF (Time[0]) to suppress alerts.

Thanks for your reaction William, but I'm not sure if I understand your comment correctly.

The code is hard coded for M5, and the indicator is only active on M5. Do you mean that if I was to change the code to all TF's and activate the indicator just on M5 the problem would be solved?

greetings, Robert

Reason: