VPS is copying metatrader active screens rather than sticking to the migration.

Hi Everyone, I have a vps.   I migrate my experts to the vps.   But it mimmics whatever I have on my metatrader screen.   I just want it to run whaterver I've migrated without copying my screen, it's so annoying.   Because if I'm doing other stuff, it copies the other stuff I haven't migrated.   How can I stop it from duplicating my screen, rather than just the stuff I migrated to the server?

Peter Berner:
Hi Everyone, I have a vps.   I migrate my experts to the vps.   But it mimmics whatever I have on my metatrader screen.   I just want it to run whaterver I've migrated without copying my screen, it's so annoying.   Because if I'm doing other stuff, it copies the other stuff I haven't migrated.   How can I stop it from duplicating my screen, rather than just the stuff I migrated to the server?

When you migrate your local terminal's trading environment on MQL5 VPS, you migrate all open charts and EAs that are attached on them.

So if you want a specific set of EAs running on your MQL5 VPS, you must load only these on the corresponding charts and synchronize/migrate.

Reason: