Indicators: WaveMTF MT5

WaveMTF MT5:

Indicator WaveMTF Bull and Bear System with Signal and Alert for MetaTrader 5 with options to display signal on the chart.

WaveMTF MT5

Author: Roberto Jacobs

How can I get or download the file

assinouE:

Top left corner of first post.

assinouE:

Click the file name WaveMTF.mq5

Hi Roberto... Thank you for the work you have done free.. great stuff! I am currently building an expert with Fxdreema because I have no coding experience. I want to use your indicator in the expert but have a problem because it does not show the buffers for me to address it. Can you maybe help me please. I do not know what you need from me so please feel free to ask. Thank you in advance.
Roberto Jacobs:

Click the file name WaveMTF.mq5

MyNameWasTaken:
Hi Roberto... Thank you for the work you have done free.. great stuff! I am currently building an expert with Fxdreema because I have no coding experience. I want to use your indicator in the expert but have a problem because it does not show the buffers for me to address it. Can you maybe help me please. I do not know what you need from me so please feel free to ask. Thank you in advance.

You can see Buffers 0 for Up, and Buffers 1 for Down.

Hallo my friend

Thank you for your response. I attached a picture for your attention. According to this the buffers are not shown so I cannot use buffers here.

Thank you in advance Gerhardt.

Roberto Jacobs:

You can see Buffers 0 for Up, and Buffers 1 for Down.

Files:
Capture.JPG  53 kb
Reason: