Cant log into MQL5 - page 2

john998s:
hi, i have read the previous posts, everything is up to date, correct log in and password (not email). this seems to be a reoccurring theme with MT4

All members who have such problems, they manage to login into their MQL5 account on another computer, so its not a MQL5 issue, but a local configuration one.

Sergey Golubev:
If you checked everything so you checked the log (journal) of Metatrader (in your laptop).

Hi, yes I checked the journal. it keeps saying MQL5.community: authorization failed. 

and when I try and load the indicator I bought, it says: MQL4 market failed to load products (send request failed 12029)

thank you for your help Sergey

Eleni Anna Branou:

All members who have such problems, they manage to login into their MQL5 account on another computer, so its not a MQL5 issue, but a local configuration one.

ok thank you. not sure where to go from here though as I haven't changed anything 

I just tried it and its working over here please check your time and date settings.

You can go to settings and click internet time and click synchronize now to synchronize time and then try again.

Reason: