EA Correlation - great potential - help needed please!

Hi,

I was hoping somebody might be able to help me please. 

Is it possible to create an EA that takes trades when a different pair moves in a certain direction which will then start a trade on another pair? 

For example say if EUR/USD moved up and a few minutes later another pair moved in the exact same direct, could I create the EA to recognise the EUR/USD move, which will then automatically take the trade on the other pair?

Is there a template that i could amend or could somebody please give me some direction.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Dave McBride:

Hi,

I was hoping somebody might be able to help me please. 

Is it possible to create an EA that takes trades when a different pair moves in a certain direction which will then start a trade on another pair? 

For example say if EUR/USD moved up and a few minutes later another pair moved in the exact same direct, could I create the EA to recognise the EUR/USD move, which will then automatically take the trade on the other pair?

Is there a template that i could amend or could somebody please give me some direction.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Of course it's possible...the big question is what is not possible...

I think you should take your idea to the Freelance section and post it as a job there and hire a coder to do it for you 😉

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
anyone to create an ea for me using attached indicators below. this is what I need for buy: 1. daily dynamic trend must be UP STRONG/EXTREME 2. market should be over the 200 period EMA 3. once it breaks out on the red resistance it will buy if above conditions meet for sell: 1. daily dynamic trend must be DN STRONG/EXTREME 2. market should be...

It's a widely used technique and it is also a good one given that you set it up in a way that it will do what you imagined it to do.

Kenneth Parling:

Of course it's possible...the big question is what is not possible...

I think you should take your idea to the Freelance section and post it as a job there and hire a coder to do it for you 😉

Thanks Kenneth, I will head over there now :) 

Marco vd Heijden:

It's a widely used technique and it is also a good one given that you set it up in a way that it will do what you imagined it to do.

I believe so too, Ive seen two very specific pairs that do this every time. Once I have created it I will share it with the community

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: