Can restore licenses of a product? need some help please

Hello, I have bought a product for MT4 that has 5 licenses, I have been changing from VPS for prices and speed and every time I make the change I use the same account but I see that the licenses have run out.

Is there a way to get all licenses back again? since I have always used it on the same account.

Thank you very much, I wait for a reply :)

carvajal01:

Hello, I have bought a product for MT4 that has 5 licenses, I have been changing from VPS for prices and speed and every time I make the change I use the same account but I see that the licenses have run out.

Is there a way to get all licenses back again? since I have always used it on the same account.

Thank you very much, I wait for a reply :)

If all your activations have been used, there is no other option but to buy the product again, if you want to install it again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If all your activations have been used, there is no other option but to buy the product again, if you want to install it again.

Wow, thats not cool. there should have an option to restore all back because i have been using it with the same account. thanks

Eleni Anna Branou:

there should have an option like to delete all licenses on use to get all back.

carvajal01:

Wow, thats not cool. there should have an option to restore all back because i have been using it with the same account. thanks

That would be nice, but its not an option.

Reason: