MQL5 non existant support and refund policy

Hi guys, my accounts been financially limited for a month and 8 days, now I managed to get a response form the service desk after 15 days, and sent them the documents they asked for on the same day. its been 3 weeks since then and there is no reply. I cant use the EA purchased because of these limitations so my 2 thousand $ EA has been stuck here for more than a month.  any suggestions on how to get a reply from them or maybe a get a refund through the bank ?

They have a refund policy and you can read about it here

What makes you say that it is non existent ? 

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Marco vd Heijden:

They have a refund policy and you can read about it here

What makes you say that it is non existent ? 

After buying an EA for 2 thousand $ and not being able to use it, and there is no response from service desk for 22 days till now even after I sent them the documents they asked. It's non existant. have you had any other customer support not respond you for 22 days ?
I have completely lost faith here, so instead of waiting for them to fix the issue I'm thinking of ways to get my money back.
Reason: