VAT - MQL5 pay it to country?

MQ charges VAT on orders from its customers. But does MQ pay it to the States where the customers themselves reside?

Where can we see the documentation what we pay, is it actually paid to the States? This behavior is very strange.

I live in Italy, does it seem credible to you that if I sell a product to Americans, I make them pay American VAT and then I pay it to the American IRS?

I've never seen this thing before. For example, if I buy an object in a state other than mine, I absolutely do not pay the VAT of my country.

PravettoniX:

MQ charges VAT on orders from its customers. But does MQ pay it to the States where the customers themselves reside?

Where can we see the documentation what we pay, is it actually paid to the States? This behavior is very strange.

I live in Italy, does it seem credible to you that if I sell a product to Americans, I make them pay American VAT and then I pay it to the American IRS?

I've never seen this thing before. For example, if I buy an object in a state other than mine, I absolutely do not pay the VAT of my country.

It seems you don't understand how VAT is working. As an EUROPEAN (EU) resident you have to pay VAT if you buy something in an EUROPEAN country. Metaquotes is based in Cyprus, you pay the VAT to them as EUROPEAN resident, Metaquotes as any registered european company is a VAT receiver, they declare it on their side and pay it back to the authorities.

American residents don't have to pay VAT to Cyprus.