i need help finding a lost indicator

Hey mql5 community, i'm papX...There's a two lines cross indicator with a moving average i recently lost.I cannot remember the name but it has a blue buy line and an orange sell line while the moving average is white in default settings. Please guys if you know of such and indicator please guide me to it.I recently my computer hard drive because it was abruptly corrupt with viruses and i lost all my forex indicators.

I think it's this one.

And if it's not that one then i think it's the one with the Orange line and the blue and red Arrow.

Moving Averages, MA
Moving Averages, MA
  • www.mql5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average, one averages out the instrument price for this time period. As the price changes, its moving average either increases, or decreases.     There are four different types of moving averages: Simple...

papX: computer hard drive because it was abruptly corrupt with viruses and i lost all my forex indicators.
Go to your backups. You do backup your system, don't you? YouTube/watch?v=l7-6m2cE6JM
Reason: