Discussion of article "Multicurrency monitoring of trading signals (Part 2): Implementation of the visual part of the application"

New article Multicurrency monitoring of trading signals (Part 2): Implementation of the visual part of the application has been published:

In the previous article, we created the application framework, which we will use as the basis for all further work. In this part, we will proceed with the development: we will create the visual part of the application and will configure basic interaction of interface elements.

Compile the project again and view the result.

Fig. 13 Implementations of interaction of UI elements of the signal editing window.

Trading signals monitor

The last step within this development phase is to create a window for the future trading signals monitor. We should also take into account those basic settings that are already implemented in the current version. Before creating, let's set some tasks so that the reader understands for what purpose the elements are created:

• Create lines with text labels of signals selected in the first step.
  • Create heading columns with text labels of timeframes selected in the second step.
  • Resize the window in accordance with the rows and columns of the created elements. A kind of auto-sizing.

Author: Alexander Fedosov

This monitor is incredbly useful, my broker have thousands of symbols.. there is a way for me to change the code to limit symbols to only ones i type ?  and the other thing is how to add a custom signal to it... like moving average cross. thanks.

madruga trader:
This monitor is incredbly useful, my broker have thousands of symbols.. there is a way for me to change the code to limit symbols to only ones i type ?  and the other thing is how to add a custom signal to it... like moving average cross. thanks.

In future parts

Very useful. Thanks a lot!!!

It’s very very good.

Hie Alexander, I found your article very impressive. I failed to find the archive file with the project you sent for downloading. May you please resend it or send it to my email please:. joydmoyo@gmail.com
Reason: