Need some help with error handling and logging

I get an Array out of range error only when on EA in live trade not in strategy tester and  not in debugging on real data.
It seem to happens randomly. I tried to recreate this error but no luck.

Is there anyway to log needed array to mannually analyse the error when Array out of range happens? or any advice?

Normally along with the error you would see a line number and a cursor position in the code where the exact array goes out of range.

So you can examine the code and see where the problem is.

If you want help you can attach your code to your post (Alt + S) because without code there is very little we can do.

TheOat:
I get an Array out of range error only when on EA in live trade not in strategy tester and  not in debugging on real data.
It seem to happens randomly. I tried to recreate this error but no luck.

Is there anyway to log needed array to mannually analyse the error when Array out of range happens? or any advice?

Thank you for your fast reply. The line number and cursor pointed to a function which was called many places in the code. So I will try to unwrap this function and see which call is the cause of this error.

If it does'nt work I will comeback with the code (it's kinda messy have to prepare that before post here)

Thank you again

Reason: