Rented VPS one day ago but the status is ‘stopped’ what is the issue?

Rented VPS one day ago but the status is ‘stopped’ in the MT5 VPS tap not allow to stop or do migrate .I did so many time refreshed and log in mql account but not working,I contacted service desk but they mentioned ask help from forum , any suggestion please . Thanks Rented VPS one day ago but the status is ‘stopped’ in the MT5 VPS tap not allow to stop or do migrate .I did so many time refreshed and log in mql account but not working. in the the VPS subscription when i moved on the subscription it shows migration needed but I am not sure whats wrong with my setup.I contacted service desk but they mentioned ask help from forum , any suggestion please . Thanks

The similar issue was discussed on the following thread (with several optiuons about how to fix it):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336286
Virtual Hosting failed
Virtual Hosting failed
  • www.mql5.com
Hello everyone, Need some help here, I just subscribed to the VPS. And I spend about 2 hours trying to active it...

Sergey Golubev:
The similar issue was discussed on the following thread (with several optiuons about how to fix it):
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336286

Thanks for your reply mate, but I did all the solutions you mentioned in the thread but it’s remaining same thing. I updated last Internet explore and restarted couple of times but I can’t click the migrate option. Can i change the server or cancel it and do it again should be okay. .?one  More thing I’m still using Windows 7 os must  be problem for connecting VPS.....?? Thanks 

Shegcsu:

Thanks for your reply mate, but I did all the solutions you mentioned in the thread but it’s remaining same thing. I updated last Internet explore and restarted couple of times but I can’t click the migrate option. Can i change the server or cancel it and do it again should be okay. .?one  More thing I’m still using Windows 7 os must  be problem for connecting VPS.....?? Thanks 

I do not have MQL5 MT4/MT5 now so I can not check it in my Metatrader.
I am having Windows 10 64 bit.

Yes, you can change VPS server, or try to use the other computer for example ..

or the people (who are already using this VPS with Windows 7n 64 bit) may have more specific solution for example.

Sergey Golubev:

I do not have MQL5 MT4/MT5 now so I can not check it in my Metatrader.
I am having Windows 10 64 bit.

Yes, you can change VPS server, or try to use the other computer for example ..

or the people (who are already using this VPS with Windows 7n 64 bit) may have more specific solution for example.

All good mate, I tried another computer it’s working now. Thanks mate cheers 👍

Shegcsu:

All good mate, I tried another computer it’s working now. Thanks mate cheers 👍

Hi , i have the same problem as you in metatrader 5.
Can you help my how to resolve it?
I have windows 7 32bit , is this the problem? And i should to upgrade my PC to 64 bit?

Rami Mubarak:
I have windows 7 32bit , is this the problem? And i should to upgrade my PC to 64 bit?

Try to migrate your EAs or Signals settings and it will be forced to start.

If not, change to another MQL5 VP server and try to migrate again.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

How can I increase my score at your institute?

mostafa mazaheri:

How can I increase my score at your institute?

Participate in the forum, read articles, download and rate codes in Codebase etc.

Rami Mubarak:
Hi, You can borrow a PC from your mate and download MT5 and try to do the necessary settings to connect VPS ,after successfully contacted you can safely logout your account from your mate PC. This what I did to solve my issue. (My mate PC windows 7 64 bit)
Reason: