Supply and Demand Expert Advisor

Hello traders!

I hope someone can help me with this...
I'm a supply and demand trader with a fulltime dayjob. I finally got the hang of my strategy but the problem is, I don't have much time to watch the charts because of my job.
Now, what I want to do is create an Expert advisor that will open trades automaticially with the use of candlestick paterns that form in my supply and demand zones.
I highlight the zones on my charts with rectangles and want my expert advisor to wait for the formation of a pinbar, engulfing bar or doji bar.

Does someone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

brian.bezemer:
Hello traders!

I'm a supply and demand trader with a fulltime dayjob. I finally got the hang of my strategy but the problem is, I don't have much time to watch the charts because of my job.
Now, what I want to do is create an Expert advisor that will open trades automaticially with the use of candlestick paterns that form in my supply and demand zones.
I highlight the zones on my charts with rectangles and want my expert advisor to wait for the formation of a pinbar, engulfing bar or doji bar.

Thanks in advance!

Hello trader, sure there are -----------> Freelance

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I need an EA based on this indicator, with these functions --> Trade Setup Enter a trade if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%). (Parameter True/False) If possible -- > (Parameter: Set percent required to enter trade __) The Option to set stoploss based on Exit buy trade on a new sell signal...

brian.bezemer:
Hello traders!

Thanks in advance!

I have been coding one for the last month almost done but i'm new to coding the indicator are visible on the chart but it's not opening trades. if you want to work together we can differently get it working. I need a more experienced coder to code. it doesn't have any errors but 6 warnings it maybe the conditions. but i a new coder and i'm still trying to figure it out. i got an indicator i use on tradingview and i get the highest highs and the lowest lows but we i convert the code to run as an auto trader of mt5 like said the indicators show on the chart but no trading. I've been asking for people to help me but i don't get any replies. 

Also thanks in advance!