Can't create offline chart

Hello, 

I have a problem with creating offline charts.

MT4 PeriodConverter nor any period converting indicator downloaded from the internet is not creating offline chart.

I tried everything, also reinstalling MT4. 

Is there any common mistake.. or known bug?

HundredTactics: I have a problem with creating offline charts.
"Have a problem" and "Doesn't work" are meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
Do you really expect an answer with the information you've provided? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

William Roeder:
"Have a problem" and "Doesn't work" are meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.
Do you really expect an answer with the information you've provided? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

OK.

Can you tell me what kind of information's/data can I extract from the program to share regarding this problem?

The MT4 journal, during the process of offline chart's creation is saying only "Script PeriodConverter "Chart": Removed"

As on the attached screenshot.

All you've now said it you ran the PC on the H1. Period. What "kind of information" is that? — nothing.

If you used the default multiplier (3) you now have a H3 chart. What did you do next? — nothing.

William Roeder:

All you've now said it you ran the PC on the H1. Period. What "kind of information" is that? — nothing.

If you used the default multiplier (3) you now have a H3 chart. What did you do next? — nothing.

In result Offline Chart is not being created.

There is no H3 Chart in "Open Offline Chart" in MT4 and no .hst file in the "history" folder in the MT4 installation files.

Do you know what can cause this bug?

Reason: