follow a signal without closing my existing transaction

I want to copy (follow) a signal without closing my existing transaction after subscription to trade signals (when the synchronization is done). Generally when the synchronization is achieved existing signals are automatically closed by system and we lost money. I would like to continue to carry out my initial transactions (not copied) manually and to be able to close them when the time is right.   

Can anyone tell me how configure the system? What must to do? 

premy:

I want to copy (follow) a signal without closing my existing transaction after subscription to trade signals (when the synchronization is done). Generally when the synchronization is achieved existing signals are automatically closed by system and we lost money. I would like to continue to carry out my initial transactions (not copied) manually and to be able to close them when the time is right.   

When you synchronize with your signal subscription, your exhisting manually opened positions will not be closed.

Its highly unadvisable though to subscribe to a signal and hold manually open positions at the same time.
Reason: