how to download purchased EA in MQL5?

I have purchased an EA in MQL5, i am able to install and place this EA in MT4/5 platform , however i would like to download it to my computer.

can anyone suggest me the steps?

vic12aus:

I have purchased an EA in MQL5, i am able to install and place this EA in MT4/5 platform , however i would like to download it to my computer.

your terminal is on your computer right...then your Product is also present on your computer within your terminal

Kenneth Parling:

your terminal is on your computer right...then your Product is also present on your computer within your terminal

Yes it is how can I download it to my Oanda Live Account?

Alberto Moreno:
Yes it is how can I download it to my Oanda Live Account?

perhaps this will help you figure it out;

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498

How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader Market features over 10,000 trading robots, indicators and other useful applications for the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. We recommend that you watch a series of video tutorials on how to select, purchase and update Products from the Market: Table of Contents Introduction The article provides a step-by-step...

vic12aus:

I had this question too, its saved inside your MQL folder. You can find whatever you download inside your folder... copy and move it whereever.

Deshawn Jackson #:
I had this question too, its saved inside your MQL folder. You can find whatever you download inside your folder... copy and move it whereever.

Don't write wrong information, copy/paste of ex4/5 files doesn't work well for MQL5.com Market purchases.

You need to install your MQL5.com Market purchase through your MQL5 account in every MT4/5 terminal that you want to use it and keep logged into your MQL5 account in order to work properly.

Copy/paste of ex4/5 files may work if you are logged into the MQL5 account that you used to purchase, but generally its advised to follow the above procedure.

Reason: