A software question

Hello

I'm looking for a way to add pending orders directly via Excel.
The pending orders I use are digital ways to surround the price from the top and bottom, and I place these orders at short distances and very close to the current price, so I would like to get a way through Excel in order to activate the pending orders at the touch of a button from inside the excel file.

Thanks for all!

Yes, you can store it in an file and read the file with an expert

amando:
Yes, you can store it in an file and read the file with an expert

Thank you for the response.

I have a script that works the same way, but I don't want to store and read, I want to put pending orders directly to the market through Excel, like this picture, but using pending orders.

excel orders

Ahmd‎ Abwmstfy:

Thank you for the response.

I have a script that works the same way, but I don't want to store and read, I want to put pending orders directly to the market through Excel, like this picture, but using pending orders.

Wow, this is something new to me. But I don't understand the reason for you to put the script into Excel, which doesn't make it any easier. It would be nice if the excel was directly scripted or expert advisor so it could work directly in one platform and not have to open another application like Excel.

Ahmd‎ Abwmstfy:

Hello

I'm looking for a way to add pending orders directly via Excel.
The pending orders I use are digital ways to surround the price from the top and bottom, and I place these orders at short distances and very close to the current price, so I would like to get a way through Excel in order to activate the pending orders at the touch of a button from inside the excel file.

Thanks for all!

script excel to write out CSV file.
create EA that polls the CSV and executes the pending orders.
Reason: