News EA

Good Morning,

I had an idea to develop a news EA. Maybe someone already had it, here is how it would work:

EA would get the forecast of news releases from http://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar/ and other similar websites. EA would also receive the real data when it is released from the fastest websites to release it. If the real data is better than forecasted, it would open a buy position with a 20-25 pip TP. If the real data is worse than the forecast, it would open a sell position with a 20-25 TP. If the market moves in opposite direction as it should from the news release, EA would scale up after 15 minutes adopting a "news fade" approach, with a stop loss after the minimum of those 15 minutes + 10 pips. 

To develop it, I would need to know what's the fastest source to obtain data releases. Even if that means different websites per each data (like going to the official website). Only interested in high volatility data offcourse.

Thank you,

Economic Calendar
Economic Calendar
  • FXStreet
  • www.fxstreet.com
The real-time Economic Calendar covers economic events and indicators from all over the world. It's automatically updated when new data is released. The Real-time Economic Calendar only provides general information and it is not meant to be a trading guide. FXStreet commits to offer the...

freecat:

Good Morning,

I had an idea to develop a news EA. Maybe someone already had it, here is how it would work:

EA would get the forecast of news releases from http://www.fxstreet.com/economic-calendar/ and other similar websites. EA would also receive the real data when it is released from the fastest websites to release it. If the real data is better than forecasted, it would open a buy position with a 20-25 pip TP. If the real data is worse than the forecast, it would open a sell position with a 20-25 TP. If the market moves in opposite direction as it should from the news release, EA would scale up after 15 minutes adopting a "news fade" approach, with a stop loss after the minimum of those 15 minutes + 10 pips. 

To develop it, I would need to know what's the fastest source to obtain data releases. Even if that means different websites per each data (like going to the official website). Only interested in high volatility data offcourse.

Thank you,

Hello freecat, did you take a look at the Code Base? There you can find some examples of expert advisors that trade news.

i like News EA can you share with me your EA...???

Forex-Profit:
i like News EA can you share with me your EA...???
And you, can you share anything ?

yes i have scalping EA

Forex-Profit:
yes i have scalping EA
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34092

How has the test been?  Is then OP willing to share the results of his test?

TRADING THE NEWS IS NOT THAT EASY BUT IF THERE IS AN EA THAT WILL EASE IT AND ITS PROFITABLE THEN ITS GOOD

fxwithouttears:
TRADING THE NEWS IS NOT THAT EASY BUT IF THERE IS AN EA THAT WILL EASE IT AND ITS PROFITABLE THEN ITS GOOD
Please don't SHOUT.

fxwithouttears:
One issue I am worry about is the lag, trading news require extremely fast reaction time so the signals have to be near immediate.
Reason: