Major issue with MT5

Looking at the CLEK20 (crude futures contract @ AMP futures) on the MT5 platform. The contract is currently trading at -8.00bbl, however the platform is frozen at 0.01. I suspect the platform is not equipped to handle negative prices?  

Mods, why was my title edited?

nicholi shen:
Mods, why was my title edited?

Because it doesn't look nice in capital letters and a bunch of question marks at the end.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Because it doesn't look nice in capital letters and a bunch of question marks at the end.

So you take it upon yourself to edit content based on what you feel is "pretty"? Wow. The original title was commensurate with the significance of the bug. MAJOR!!!!

nicholi shen:

So you take it upon yourself to edit content on what you feel is "pretty"? Wow. The original title was commensurate with the significance of the bug. MAJOR!!!!

It still writes Major, I don't see the reason for your excitement.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It still writes Major, I don't see the reason for your excitement.

Do you understand the significance of a futures contract trading at negative prices, and your futures trading platform freezes up because it cannot go negative? I'm not trying to be an *****, but I'm getting the sense that you don't really understand the significance of this bug. Getting stuck in a position because your platform can't go negative is a pretty big ***** deal!

nicholi shen:

Do you understand the significance of a futures contract trading at negative prices, and your futures trading platform freezes up because it cannot go negative? I'm not trying to be an *****, but I'm getting the sense that you don't really understand the significance of this bug. Getting stuck in a position because your platform can't go negative is a pretty big ***** deal!

I understand the significance of your problem, but I don't understand how it would help if I leave the title in capital letters.

Do you think that all Metaquotes admins will leave their desks and look into it this way?

If this is indeed a bug, it will take some days at least to be fixed at the next update.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I understand the significance of your problem, but I don't understand how it would help if I leave the title in capital letters.

Do you think that all Metaquotes admins will leave their desks and look into it this way?

I know that the only way to get through to MQ is via the forum now, and I ALSO know that ALL CAPS DRAW ATTENTION.

IF ANYTHING EVER DID DESERVE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION FROM THE DEV TEAM

THIS IS IT!!!

nicholi shen:

I know that the only way to get through to MQ is via the forum now, and I ALSO know that ALL CAPS DRAW ATTENTION.

IF ANYTHING EVER DID DESERVE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION FROM THE DEV TEAM

THIS IS IT!!!

I have already informed Metaquotes technicians about this, your shouting didn't help though.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I have already informed Metaquotes technicians about this, your shouting didn't help though.

Looks like it did. Thanks for your help. 

nicholi shen:

Looks like it did. Thanks for your help. 

No it didn't, I had already informed admins before I edited your title.

I understood the severity of this issue.

Reason: