How to prevent people from knowing my logic through trade history when I give them my EA

I need to give my EA to some people, but I don't want them to see the trade history when they run my EA.

Is there any idea that I can protect my logic as much as possible from people who try to analyze the trade history and mimic my EA?  

(I can hide source code and parameter, but I am not allowed to hide trade history)

metamitsu:

I need to give my EA to some people, but I don't want them to see the trade history when they run my EA.

Is there any idea that I can protect my logic as much as possible from people who try to analyze the trade history and mimic my EA?  

(I can hide source code and parameter, but I am not allowed to hide trade history)

Hello,

It is not possible to do what you think.

metamitsu: I need to give my EA to some people, but I don't want them to see the trade history when they run my EA.

Don't let it trade the past. if (TimeCurrent() < __DATE__){ Alert("Back testing prohibited."); ExpertRemove(); return; }

metamitsu:

Instead of Buying/Selling at 00 numbers, design another trading system

This is a joke to letting you see that a complex system is nearly impossible to reverse-engineer 

Fernando Morales:

Instead of Buying/Selling at 00 numbers, design another trading system

This is a joke to letting you see that a complex system is nearly impossible to reverse-engineer 

Thank you for responding to me. What do you mean "Buying/Selling at 00 numbers" ?

metamitsu:

Aside from the trade history matter,dont you think that your trades are open and clear to your broker including the said some peoples you want share with,it is so simple for all of them to simply copy your trades and or copy trades from any single user and spread/share/distribute/sell to hundreds and thousands - incase if your EA is really good resulting a kind of holy grail - :)

as these days i am seeing so many coding orders for copying trade signals

metamitsu:

Do not duplicate topics.

I will delete your other topic and move the reply here.

William Roeder:

Don't let it trade the past. if (TimeCurrent() < __DATE__){ Alert("Back testing prohibited."); ExpertRemove(); return; }

Thank you very much for wise advice. That helped me a lot.
Reason: