windows 10 update/ loss of activation

Dears,

kindly note that after my PC windows updated I lost an activation and i hope you can help me regain my activation as it was mentioned on forum by metaquotes  announcement regarding

windows 10 updates.

Regards,

Mohammad Aqel

Aqel Mohammad:

Dears,

kindly note that after my PC windows updated I lost an activation and i hope you can help me regain my activation as it was mentioned on forum by metaquotes  announcement regarding

windows 10 updates.

Regards,

Mohammad Aqel

Usually Metaquotes credits an activation on major windows updates, let's hope this will also be the case here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Usually Metaquotes credits an activation on major windows updates, let's hope this will also be the case here.

Hello Eleni,

Thanks for support.

How long dose it take to regain the activation, and if not who I can communicate with?!

I disable updates to avoid this issue in the future, dose this has any effect on MT5 or VPS and EA performance?

Thanks in advance 

Aqel Mohammad:

Hello Eleni,

Thanks for support.

How long dose it take to regain the activation, and if not who I can communicate with?!

I disable updates to avoid this issue in the future, dose this has any effect on MT5 or VPS and EA performance?

Thanks in advance 

There is not standard policy on that, Metaquotes usually credit an activation on universal major windows updates.

If you have a personal windows upgrade because you upgraded your computer or your format it and loaded windows again, you will not be credited with an activation.

Disabling windows updates is never a good way to go, because you will have your computer exposed to any kind of danger and potential harmful malware.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is not standard policy on that, Metaquotes usually credit an activation on universal major windows updates.

If you have a personal windows upgrade because you upgraded your computer or your format it and loaded windows again, you will not be credited with an activation.

Disabling windows updates is never a good way to go, because you will have your computer exposed to any kind of danger and potential harmful malware.

Actually I didn't upgrade or format my computer, it was automatically updated and since yesterday there's no regained activation to my EA.

I'm new registrar in Metaquotes, can you please guide me for who I can communicate in this case.

Thank you alot  

Aqel Mohammad:

Actually I didn't upgrade or format my computer, it was automatically updated and since yesterday there's no regained activation to my EA.

I'm new registrar in Metaquotes, can you please guide me for who I can communicate in this case.

Thank you alot  

This will happen automatically (if it happens), you don't have to contact anyone.

You can check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/aqel/market

Eleni Anna Branou:

This will happen automatically (if it happens), you don't have to contact anyone.

You can check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/aqel/market

Dear Eleni,

I really appreciate your support, would you please suggest a safe operation system that prevents me of losing activation in the future.

Thank You.

Dears at MetaQuotes,

Would you please give me a clear reason why I lost my activation I am really worried that I do not know what exactly went wrong and of the possibility that this could happen again,

As long as I do not know why I lost an activation because of automatic windows update that I did not intentionally do, and that I still did not get my activation back.

Any explanation and guidance would be sincerely appreciated.

Reagards,

Mohammad Aqel

Reason: