MADdash currency strength meter download, please help

Hi everyone 

I am trying to download the MADdash currency strength meter, I got it as ex.4 file, I copied it to indicator section, but I can not get it to run and appear om my screen, does anyone know why? I noticed that in indicator it says Media player file, while othe indicator have MQL4 file...would this be a reason..please help

50040826: , I got it as ex.4 file, I copied it to indicator section, but I can not get it to run and appear om my screen, does anyone know why?
  1. MT4 expects the extension to be ".ex4"
  2. Perhaps it predates Build 600 and Higher and needs to be updated. 2014.02.03

William Roeder:
  1. MT4 expects the extension to be ".ex4"
  2. Perhaps it predates Build 600 and Higher and needs to be updated. 2014.02.03
Thanks William I got it as ex,4 extension, just copy and past to indicator...still not working the only thing I noticed different is that all other indicators got MQL4 fil but this one hasnt...is there any link to download it from? 

Hi everyone,

Mad dash, undoubtedly, is a wonderful indicator but is no longer working on Mt4. I used it until December 2020, but in the new year, to my amazement, it is no longer working.

When you load it, the chart will simply go blank. Anyone who can should please help do something about it, The indicator is invaluable.

fortunelegends:

Hi everyone,

Mad dash, undoubtedly, is a wonderful indicator but is no longer working on Mt4. I used it until December 2020, but in the new year, to my amazement, it is no longer working.

When you load it, the chart will simply go blank. Anyone who can should please help do something about it, The indicator is invaluable.

Google is your friend. Search v1.38. Not here.

Reason: