Is it possible to have my EA trade automatically when i am not on MT4

My EA bot only opens trades when i am at my PC with Mt4 open, is it possible to change it so it places and closes trades without me logging onto Mt4? Is all i have is the ex4 file 

Jordon_Tucker:
My EA bot only opens trades when i am at my PC with Mt4 open, is it possible to change it so it places and closes trades without me logging onto Mt4? Is all i have is the ex4 file 

You can use a MQL5 VPS and trade 24/7, without having your computer on, as long as your EA doesn't require DLL.

Right click on your account number in the Navigator window >> Register a Virtual Server.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can use a MQL5 VPS and trade 24/7, without having your computer on, as long as your EA doesn't require DLL.

Right click on your account number in the Navigator window >> Register a Virtual Server.

Thank you very much, i will give it a shot

Jordon_Tucker:

Thank you very much, i will give it a shot

Check with your broker as an alternative, in most cases they offer a free vps to their clients (with some sort of terms and conditions attached to it). With such vps .dll's not prohibited and you can also perhaps run 1-2 or more terminals depending on how powerful vps they provide.

Reason: