MetaTrader5.symbols_get() returns always NoneType object (Python Integration)

The function symbols_get() of MetaTrader5 module in Python always return NoneType object. The initialize() function works properly and account_info too (I used them to test the general functional state of the machine/environment). In fact, I have tried to run the example script in reference without sucessfull result.

What was I doing wrong?
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / symbols_get
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python / symbols_get
  • www.mql5.com
AUDCAD : SymbolInfo(custom=False, chart_mode=0, select=True, visible=True, session_deals=0, session_buy_orders=0, session... AUDCHF : SymbolInfo(custom=False, chart_mode=0, select=False, visible=False, session_deals=0, session_buy_orders=0, sessi...

Make sure your terminal is running the latest beta build. You can upgrade by logging into a MetaQuotes Demo account and then going to the help menu in the terminal and selecting "Check desktop upgrades". 

If that doesn't work you can import the pymt5adapter package and use some of its advanced debugging.

from pprint import pprint

import pymt5adapter as mt5
from pymt5adapter import MT5Error

def main():
    with mt5.connected(raise_on_errors=True):
        try:
            symbols = mt5.symbols_get()
        except MT5Error as e:
            print(f"The error is: {e}")
            if e.args[0] == mt5.RES_X_TERMINAL_VERSION_OUTDATED:
                print("Needs build {}. Has build {}".format(
                    mt5.MIN_TERMINAL_BUILD,
                    mt5.version()[1])
                )
        else:
            pprint(mt5.as_dict_all(symbols[:2]))

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

I have the same error, try the above code and I got an error, anyway, how do I set up an account? Thanks

----> 8 with mtada5.connected(raise_on_errors=True): 9 try: 10 symbols = mtada5.symbols_get() ~\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python38\site-packages\pymt5adapter\context.py in __enter__(self) 135 })) 136 --> 137 raise MT5Error(err_code, err_description) 138 self._account_info = mt5_account_info() 139 self._terminal_info = mt5_terminal_info() MT5Error: INTERNAL_FAIL_INIT: IPC initialize failed, MetaTrader 5 x64 not found