How can I calculate the volume of my positions whan I subscribe to a singal provider?

A few days ago I have started to dig in to copying signals but I have noticed that if I have small acount (for example 400 USD balance), all of the singnals provider positions would be copied to my account with 0.01 lot. Because of this reason (not considering the other factors) It is all the same what is the signal provider's strategy, using EA or not... the increase of my balance will be the same, becasue of the copied 0.01 lots. For this reasons in the future when I select a signal provider it is important to know that what is the exact connection about what lots would be opened in my account and what lots would be opened in the singlas provider account. 

Thomas19890620:

A few days ago I have started to dig in to copying signals but I have noticed that if I have small acount (for example 400 USD balance), all of the singnals provider positions would be copied to my account with 0.01 lot. Because of this reason (not considering the other factors) It is all the same what is the signal provider's strategy, using EA or not... the increase of my balance will be the same, becasue of the copied 0.01 lots. For this reasons in the future when I select a signal provider it is important to know that what is the exact connection about what lots would be opened in my account and what lots would be opened in the singlas provider account. 

The lot size of your (subscriber's) trades is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

The only 'safe' way to increase your lot size is to increase your balance.

Reason: