Arbitration issue

Hi there,

MQL5.com strikes again !

I hired a developer for a project, and he failed to do the job. I asked for a full refund but he considers that he deserves full payment for his incapability. I explicitly pointed him to the solution of the project which he didn't bother even checking...

His first file came after 2 weeks over the deadline ... an incomplete thing .. just some clickable objects with 0 connectivity, basically not even 5% of the full project ... 

I asked for arbitration , 2 weeks have past, nothing happened ... HOW DOES MQL5.COM DO BUSINESS ?! 

How do i contact them to fix the issue ?! the have no contact information except a section for financial issues (deposits / withdrawals)... 

Anyone who was in the same situation and can provide an answer?

Job link:     https://www.mql5.com/en/job/115240 
Freelance service at MQL5.com: 2 way communication system
Freelance service at MQL5.com: 2 way communication system
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Devs ! I got an interesting proposal for you guys. I am trying to optimise my trading skills and create a bias thingy for me and a friend of mine, so that we have a mutual bias before opening trades. So to this extend, I'd require the following things: 1. An input indicator that has a small display on the screen for each strategy I use...